SolonPort Personal Data Protection Policy
The purposes of and legal grounds for processing of personal data;
- for the purpose that the necessary works are conducted, including, without limitation, determining and implementation of commercial and business strategies of our Company, performance of marketing activities, execution of business development and planning activities, in order to allow you and / or institutions and corporations you represent to benefit from the products and services offered by our Company,
- in order that the administrative operations aimed at communication conducted by our Company are executed,
- in order to ensure physical security and control of the locations under the use of our Company,
- in order to establish business partner / customer / supplier (authorised person or employees) relationships,
- in order that contract requirements are met and financial agreement is reached with respect to products and services offered jointly with our business partners, suppliers or other third persons,
- in order that human resources policies of our Company are executed,
- for the purpose that the our Company’s call centre is called or website is used and/or
- for the purpose of ensuring participation into trainings, seminars or events organised by our Company.
Transmission of Personal Data;
Your rights pursuant to Article 11 of PDPL;
b) request information as to processing if your data have been processed;
c) learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
d) know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
e) request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
f) request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7 of PDPL;
g) request notification of the operations made as per indents (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
h) object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
i) request compensation of the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you may deliver, in person, the necessary information evidencing your identity and your petition containing your request, or send the same through a notary public or through other means designated by the Personal Data Protection Committee or transmit the same with Secure Electronic Signature via e-mail.